STOP...putting obscene biker ads in kayaking sites!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2009
      You have been banned and deleted from the KingstonPaddlePals group!

       I don't know whether you are the same person who has done this previously to the Kingston and Greene County Group or not....but please stop!  It makes unnecessary work for the group moderator and annoys everyone.  Please stop!

    • Ivan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 9, 2009
        Bikers Indeed!
        The purpose of leathers is to protect you from weather and "road rash" if you fall.