Holiday Weekend Paddle

  • fugs53
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2009
      Hello all,

      This is a long weekend for me (I have Fri, Sat & Sun off) and I was wondering if anyone is planning on paddling on those days that I might tag along.

      As usual, I will go alone if no one is heading out, but I would prefer some company. I have a few things I am working on so I don't know what days I will be on the water but I do know that I want to paddle some.

      Happy Paddling,
      John
    • Arthur Lawrence
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 3, 2009
        how about a paddle Sat. at Catskill or Athens

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 3, 2009
          I'm game.  Where and when?  What do you have in mind?

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 4, 2009
            Catskill Creek Across from school At10am. My cell# is 845-399-3588.Art, reply by email or phone.

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 4, 2009
              10am Catskill Creek, across from school.  Okay.  I can do that.
              I have never launched from there, so if you see a bright blue pick-up truck with a kayak on its roof driving around aimlessly, please point me in the right direction.  I did find the school on a map so I should be alright.

              See ya there.

              Happy Paddling,
              John

              PS:  Anyone going besides Art & me?

                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 4, 2009
                  Okay.  I think I can find it.  I will have my cell phone with me & my number is 845-216-0219.  See you there