Tuesday June 30 @ 10:30 am paddle on Esopus off Albany Ave.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2009
      Marion, Maryanne and I are finally getting around to checking out this launch tomorrow...it will be our first time launching from this location; we're hoping all the rain has kept the water high.  Directions, description and a link are in forwarded notes.  Love to have others join us for this Urban paddle around Kingston. Diane

      From: noreply@google. com <noreply@google. com>
      Subject: ddintruff@yahoo. com sent this to you using Google Maps: A Google Maps link
      To: ddintruff@yahoo. com
      Date: Friday, April 24, 2009, 8:34 PM