Tomorrow's Paddle is from Conference Center Parking Lot Esopus Meadows Preserve 6/17/09 Scenic Hudson

  • ddintruff@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2009
      Previous years some launched from Lighthouse Park...anywhere you can squeeze through the waterchestnuts...both areas are reasonable rocky/sandy shore launches. Here is the link (just click on launch for directions and travel time estimates from your starting location).  Launch time is 9 am high tide.  I've picked up a few extra seatow tide charts if anyone needs one.  Diane

      http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&ll=41.872788,-73.944683&spn=0.012846,0.027637&t=h&z=15&msid=105353159545017884560.00046c7d21a21e0e4bbac