Monday paddle

  • artnanlaw1
    Message 1 of 9 , May 23, 2009
      I will go Any where From Esopus to Athens On Monday. any Time is ok .Art
    • artnanlaw1
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 19, 2009
        Chodike Lake 5:15pm Mon.20,July Art
      • Lissa Queeney Matthews
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 28, 2013
          I haven't seen a notice, is there one tomorrow ?
          Lissa
        • mazeeyah
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 28, 2013
            Two Row Wampum Renewal Campaign: Honor Native Americans & Protect the Earth www.HonorTwoRow.org
            Sun July 28 Two Row Starting launch 10 am Rensselaer to Shodack Island Park 10 miles
            ...Lunch Henry Hudson Park

            ******
            Mon July 29 Two Row Schodack Island Park to Coxsackie 12 miles
            ...KingstonPaddlePals 10am Coxsackie NYS Parks Ramp.Directions: From Route 9W, take Route 385 to Mansions Street to Reed Street, then left to state boat launch and park (for those East of the Hudson: Nutton Hook Launch is directly across from Coxsackie, and Gay's Point and Stockport MiddleGround launches are a bit south. I suspect their lunch will be somewhere in Island Park closer to East Shore although nothing is listed.)

            Tues July 30 Two Row Coxsackie to Catskill Dutchman's Landing 12 miles
            ...Lunch Athens

            Wed July 31 Two Row Catskill to Sojourner Truth Park 12 miles
            ...Lunch Malden

            Thursday August 1 Soujourner Truth to Norrie Point 13 miles
            ...Lunch Kingston Hudson Maritime Museum (11-2:30 Speakers)

            Fri Aug 2 Norrie to POK Boat House 9 miles (Event with Unity Horseback Riders)
            ...Lunch Marlboro yacht Club

            ---- Lissa Queeney Matthews <lqmatthews@...> wrote:
            > I haven't seen a notice, is there one tomorrow ?
            > Lissa
          • mazeeyah
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 28, 2013
              Planning to paddle out of Saugerties Beach area on Tuesday 10am.

              Please RSVP if coming.

              Thanks

              Marion Z.
            • Yvonne Baker
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 28, 2013

                Does anyone know if we can paddle along with them?

                I am interested in paddling on Wednesday if possible, time?.

                Any info appreciated,

                Yvonne

                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 28, 2013
                  Yvonne,

                  When they were planning this, I was told they were encouraging paddlers to join them...but this may have been only paddlers that paid in some way.

                  My understanding is they plan on launching each day around 10 am-ish and landing 4pm-ish.with a lunch stop about half way with evening events at several locations.   I also got the impression that a big show is hoped for on and below the walkway on Saturday with drumming encouraged on the walkway and the hope of a couple hundred boats expected around 9:30.  I expect the horses to meet up with the paddlers at Kingston & on the walkway.

                  I'll let you know how tomorrow goes if weather cooperates.

                  Diane

                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 28, 2013

                    Thanks Diane.

                    Looking forward to more info. I can paddle  Wednesday and actually Saturday morning..where and when would the launch be on Saturday?

                    Sun July 28 Two Row Starting launch 10 am Rensselaer to Shodack Island Park 10 miles
                    ...Lunch Henry Hudson Park

                    ******
                    Mon July 29 Two Row Schodack Island Park to Coxsackie 12 miles
                    ...KingstonPaddlePals 10am Coxsackie NYS Parks Ramp.Directions: From Route 9W, take Route 385 to Mansions Street to Reed Street, then left to state boat launch and park (for those East of the Hudson: Nutton Hook Launch is directly across from Coxsackie, and Gay's Point and Stockport MiddleGround launches are a bit south. I suspect their lunch will be somewhere in Island Park closer to East Shore although nothing is listed.)

                    Tues July 30 Two Row Coxsackie to Catskill Dutchman's Landing 12 miles
                    ...Lunch Athens

                    Wed July 31 Two Row Catskill to Sojourner Truth Park 12 miles
                    ...Lunch Malden

                    Thursday August 1 Soujourner Truth to Norrie Point 13 miles
                    ...Lunch Kingston Hudson Maritime Museum (11-2:30 Speakers)

                    Fri Aug 2 Norrie to POK Boat House 9 miles (Event with Unity Horseback Riders)
                    ...Lunch Marlboro yacht Club

                    ---- Lissa Queeney Matthews <lqmatthews@...> wrote:

                    > I haven't seen a notice, is there one tomorrow ?
                    > Lissa

                  • Lissa Queeney Matthews
                    Message 9 of 9 , Sep 29, 2013
                      Anyone going out tomorrow?