Paddle out of Cold Springs on Saturday 10/27

  • ddintruff
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2007
      I'll probably go to this. If anyone wants to car pool, give me a
      call. I'm hoping a few people want to paddle to Constitution Marsh.
      Diane 331-9321

      Dear Kayakers,

      The HRWA Fall Board Meeting
      will be held on Saturday, October 27th
      at 11:30 am
      at Saint Philips Church Parish Hall
      1101 Route 9D,
      Garrison, NY 10524

      All are invited to attend.
      It will be followed by a paddle from Foundry Point Park, Cold Spring.
      This paddle is not an organized event.
      All are responsible for
      themselves,
      their equipment,
      and clothing appropriate for the weather conditions.
      Any questions, please email me or call
      845-424-8314
      Suellen Nelson
      Secretary