Fw: There's a new Kayaking Meetup Group!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2009

      Meetup
      New Kayaking Meetup Group!

      Mountain Tops Oufitters Kayak Tour Club

      Mountain Tops Outfitters is a outdoor outfitters shop located 1 hour north of NYC in Beacon, NY. We specialize in hiking and kayak gear.
      We offer free hiking get-togethers throughout the year as well as brokered kayak tours of the Hudson River and surrounding areas throughout the summer. Come join the fun!

      Organized by:

      Mountain Tops Outfitters

      CHECK OUT THIS MEETUP GROUP

      You asked to be notified about: Kayaking

      Add info@... to your address book to receive all your Meetup emails.

      To manage your email settings, click here.

      Questions? You can email Meetup Support at: support@...
      Meetup Support, 632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA