Re: [KingstonPaddlePals] Pictures of Kingston's Rondout Kayak Launch

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2009
      Hi Steve,

      I enjoyed your snowshoeing trip this morning.

      If you go to the "Photo" section of the KingstonPaddlePal site, in the "Rondout Creek Paddle Album", there are several pictures of the kayak dock under Wurtz street.  I'll check my memory stick tomorrow to see if I have others that I didn't upload.

      Diane