Pictures of Kingston's Rondout Kayak Launch

  • forsytheducation@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2009
      Hi All.

      The City of Kingston is working a bulkhead walkway project near the location of the current Kayak Launch underneath the Wurts Street Bridge. The engineering firm is looking for pictures of the Kayak dock in the non snow season. Does anyone have any they would be willing to share so they can get an idea of what the dock and ramp looks like in the water during the summer months.

      Thanks for your help,

      Steve

      Steve and Julie Noble
      Environmental Educators
      City of Kingston Parks and Recreation Department
      Forsyth Nature Center
      www.forsythnaturecenter.org
      845-331-1682, ext 132

      Know Your Numbers: Get tips and tools to help you improve your credit score.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 27, 2009
        Hi Steve,

        I enjoyed your snowshoeing trip this morning.

        If you go to the "Photo" section of the KingstonPaddlePal site, in the "Rondout Creek Paddle Album", there are several pictures of the kayak dock under Wurtz street.  I'll check my memory stick tomorrow to see if I have others that I didn't upload.

        Diane