RC's Winter Sunday Pool Sessions $60, 10-1, Dec 7, Jan 11 & 18

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2008
      Marshal & Dorothy at the River Connection (RC) take their paddling tune-up sessions indoors at the Culinary Institute's Pool in Hyde Park during cold weather. Here is the link to RC's schedule and phone number:

      http://www.the-river-connection.com/calendar/calendar.php

      The only other winter pool sessions I know of are out of Albany with Rich Macha; last year they were less expensive but the drive was prohibitive.  So please share if you know of other pool paddling practice opportunities closer to Kingston.

      I wish everyone some winter pool practice and a very HAPPY HOLIDAY,  Diane