Fw: STORE CLOSING SALE at Country Sports!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2008
      http://www.countrysportsusa.com/index.htm

      --- On Mon, 9/29/08, COUNTRY SPORTS <trish@...> wrote:
      From: COUNTRY SPORTS <trish@...>
      Subject: STORE CLOSING SALE at Country Sports!
      To: ddintruff@...
      Date: Monday, September 29, 2008, 1:11 PM

      CS Logo Lg

      COUNTRY SPORTS
      STOREWIDE CLEARANCE SALE!

      Dear Diane,

      Country Sports will be closing its doors by January 1st, 2009.

      We have had a fantastic run over the past 16 years and met a lot of wonderful people & formed many close friendships.

      During this time period we will be marking everything down substantially as we prepare to close up shop.

      All of us at Country Sports thank you for your loyal patronage throughout the years.  We are looking forward to our next business venture & are very excited about what lies ahead.

      Sincerely,
      Greg & Trish Blair

      STARTING
      OCTOBER 1st
      30% off
      ENTIRE STORE

      PLUS . . . Up to 70% off selected items!

      STARTING
      NOVEMBER 1st
      35% off
      ENTIRE STORE

      STARTING
      DECEMBER 1st
      40% off
      ENTIRE STORE

      ALL SALES ARE FINAL

      NO EXCHANGES, RETURNS OR STORE CREDIT

      PREVIOUS PURCHASES DO NOT APPLY

      SALE CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER SALE, OFFER OR ITEMS ALREADY MARKED DOWN

      INSTOCK ITEMS ONLY ~ WHILE SUPPLIES LAST

       PLEASE REDEEM ALL GIFT CERTIFICATES AND STORE CREDITS BY NOVEMBER 30th, 2009.

      AS OF OCTOBER 31st WE WILL NO LONGER
      BE DOING ANY BIKE REPAIRS.

      Please forward this to all your family & friends so they can save big too!

       Forward to a Friend

      > Click Here to Join Our Mailing List! <

      Safe Unsubscribe
      This email was sent to ddintruff@... by trish@....
      COUNTRY SPORTS | 65 Albany Turnpike ~ Rt.44 | (Just over the Avon town line) | Canton | CT | 06019