Long Island Sound Paddle Tuesday 9/2 @10:30

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2008
      Fair weather permitting, five of us from the Kingston area are heading down to Long Island Sound Tuesday 9/2 for a little salt air, and the sights & sounds of a picturesque fishing village.  We'd love to meet new paddlers.

      Hulls wet 10:30 at Calf Pasture Beach, Norwalk, Connecticut.  We'll follow the Norwalk Islands Canoe/Kayak Trail in order to paddle clear of any large boats/ships.  Driving directions, nautical map, the Canoe/Kayak trail, description of islands, and location specific safety information is in a  2 page handout at:

      http://www.swrpa.org/pdf_files/CanoeGuideWebVersion.pdf

      So...extend your long week-end, take a sick day...come and join us!  Diane