Re: [KingstonPaddlePals] Monday October 7CANCEL,try Thursday

  • Dan Strickland
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 7, 2013
      John,
      Thanks for making this call and for all your good planning.

      See you on Thursday.

      Dan Strickland
      Sent from my cell phone

      John Courtney <jcourt211@...> wrote:

      CANCEL TODAY
      WEATHER: Nice this morning but Thunderstorms severe and starting at 1:00 PM
      which would put us out on the river at that time.
      RESCHEDULE THURSDAY 10-10-13 Same details.