Paddle Monday?

  • Lissa Matthews
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 22 7:08 PM
      Hi, I have looked through all of my emails and can't find a paddle for the 23 of September. Is there one?
      Thanks, Lissa
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 22 10:36 PM
        Hi Lissa,
        I didn't schedule a paddle for today since this week starts prelim exams for my eye surgeries (first surgery on 10/8).     I may be out until next season, although I'm hoping to work in a few more paddles.

        Please feel free to post a paddle anytime.  High tide today is around 5.  If I didn't have all this crappy eye stuff, I would have done a Kingston Parks paddle today: launching from Sojourner Truth/Ulster Landing Park paddling south under the Kingston Rhinecliff Bridge to
        as many of the Kingston Parks (Rider, Post, Kingston Point, Rotary) the pod could get to, then returning with the tide  Diane

        Hi, I have looked through all of my emails and can't find a paddle for the 23 of September. Is there one?
        Thanks, Lissa

      • marion zimmer