Re: [KingstonPaddlePals] Esopus Lighthouse Paddle

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9 1:32 PM
      You can register the day of the challenge 8-9:30 am at Freer Beach 9/14 (high wind/heavy rain date: 9/15); the ramble booklet left this out.  I turned off most my power strips when  paddling off the Maine Coast so my phone didn't take messages.   Starting time is on the water at 10 am.

      I'm very happy you and several others are interested.  See you on the water.

      Diane