Anyone going out this Monday (holiday Monday)?

  • Dan Strickland
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2013

      Hi,

      Anyone paddling in the area on Monday morning (Labor Day weekend)?   If nothing is started yet, then I would suggest Kingston Point at 9am to paddle up the Rondout.  Approximate 2 hour paddle.

      If someone else has a trip started I would be happy to join that instead.

      Thank you,  Dan S.

    • John Courtney
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1, 2013
        Hi Dan and all,
        I will be there, look for a red Carolina

        John Courtney

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 2, 2013

          HI John and all,

          There are too many storms in the area for my taste.  I will not be paddling today.

          John, Could you confirm that you have seen this note?

          Thanks, Dan

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 2, 2013
            OK
            T storms scheduled to begin around 13:00
            Do you know if anyone else is going?
            John

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 2, 2013
              Ah, sounds like your info is more precise than mine.  Want to keep the schedule and decide on site?  I am game.

              I did not see anything from others.
              Dan

              Sent from my cell phone

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 2, 2013
                Dan
                Just got your message
                I am in Coxsackie
                It is raining here Yahoo /Weather says it is raining in Kingston?
                please call me on my cell phone 518-694-1571

                sent from home do not have internet on my phone

                John