Re: [KingstonPaddlePals] Monday AM paddle 9:30 am

  • Lissa Queeney Matthews
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 24, 2013
      Thanks Marion. I plan to be there.
      Lissa

      On Aug 24, 2013, at 8:40 AM, marion zimmer <mazimmer@...> wrote:

      > Hi All,
      >
      > I was thinking of the DEC put-in on Creek Locks Road, upper Rondout Creek @ 9:30pm.
      >
      > The weather look iffy - T-storms predicted.
      >
      > I will post tomorrow night if it is a go.
      > Would appreciate a RSVP so I don't arrive there alone!
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Marion

    • mazeeyah
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 25, 2013
        Weather looks good for tomorrow morning.

        See you all there.
        ---- Lissa Queeney Matthews <lqmatthews@...> wrote:
        > Thanks Marion. I plan to be there.
        > Lissa
        >
        > On Aug 24, 2013, at 8:40 AM, marion zimmer <mazimmer@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Hi All,
        > >
        > > I was thinking of the DEC put-in on Creek Locks Road, upper Rondout Creek @ 9:30pm.
        > >
        > > The weather look iffy - T-storms predicted.
        > >
        > > I will post tomorrow night if it is a go.
        > > Would appreciate a RSVP so I don't arrive there alone!
        > >
        > > Thanks,
        > >
        > > Marion

      • John Courtney
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 25, 2013
          Sorry I have to work this Monday
          Keep the invites coming
          Thanks John

          ---- Lissa Queeney Matthews <mailto:lqmatthews%40gmail.com> wrote:
          > Thanks Marion. I plan to be there.
          > Lissa
          >
          > On Aug 24, 2013, at 8:40 AM, marion zimmer <mailto:mazimmer%40hvc.rr.com> wrote:
          >
          > > Hi All,
          > >
          > > I was thinking of the DEC put-in on Creek Locks Road, upper Rondout Creek @ 9:30pm.
          > >
          > > The weather look iffy - T-storms predicted.
          > >
          > > I will post tomorrow night if it is a go.
          > > Would appreciate a RSVP so I don't arrive there alone!
          > >
          > > Thanks,
          > >
          > > Marion

        • mazeeyah
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 26, 2013
            Due to the showers this morning we are rescheduling the Creek Locks paddle until tomorrow.

            Hopefully, the sun will shine on us!

            See you then

            Marion

            ---- John Courtney <jcourt211@...> wrote:
            > Sorry I have to work this Monday
            > Keep the invites coming
            > Thanks John
            >

            > ________________________________

          • John Courtney
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 26, 2013
              Marion,
              11:00 PM Monday night. Looked at the weather. Looked for emails. Can we check in the AM to see if this could happen. I am coming from Coxsackie and will need a little time to "get lost" and find the Creek Locks paddle Launch. I was out with Diane on 8-19 had a good trip. Thanks.

              John Courtney

              ---- John Courtney <mailto:jcourt211%40yahoo.com> wrote:
              > Sorry I have to work this Monday
              > Keep the invites coming
              > Thanks John

            • mazeeyah
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 28, 2013
                We can take advantage of the high tide @ 9am and paddle out of Lighthouse Park/ Esopus Meadows on River Road, Ulster Park. Meet at the LIghthouse park parking lot. If full go next door to Esopus Meadow Preserve.

                Please RSVP. Heavy rain T storms cancel.

                See you,

                Marion Z.