Re: [KingstonPaddlePals] Fri 8/2-Mon 8/5

  • Lisa
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2013
      Hi Diane,
      I remember a child's kayak was for sale a few weeks ago.  Do you know if it sold ?
      Lisa Backman  (we meet periodically at Marshall's and other more northern paddling events).

        Sent from outside my mind.

      On Aug 1, 2013, at 10:47 PM, Diane Dintruff <ddintruff@...> wrote:

      I expect to continue down the Hudson catching the "Two Row..." paddlers along their trip during the next few days including Monday.  so if someone wants to paddle closer to Kingston on Monday...please post it or let me know and I will.

      The schedule of the "Two Row..." paddlers may have changed since some paddlers weren't able to paddle in the storm...they were shuttled by car and their boats by flatbeds to the HRMM today (Thrusday).  When they get to POK they will be staying at the Boathouse.  In POK the Boathouse will probably be open to everyone.  Waryas park is a short distant south; and Highland on the West side.  I was planning to paddle from Quiet Cove (Clearwater Park) south to POK with them tomorrow, but now maybe I'll be following then out of the Rondout unless they were transported to Norrie Point for the night.

      Approximate launch locations near POK are shown at this link:
      some other paddles this weekend:

      Hudson Valley Hikers meetup are going out of Plum Point Friday evening
      Hudson River Valley ADK meetup  is doing an advanced paddle round trip Norrie Point to Kingston on Sat
      Vikki's meetup (Hudson River and Beyond Kayakers) is paddling the LI sound on Sat just East of Norwalk &
      George's meetup (Kayaking the Liquid Skies) is going out of Cold Springs on Sun.