Tues. 7/17 @ 9 a.m. launching from Charles Rider Park and heading North

  • ddintruff
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2007
      Welcome new PaddlePals.

      Rider Park is just South of the Kingston Rhinecliff Bridge on the West
      bank. From 32, turn East next to Roberti's Boat supplies, and go past
      Post Park to Rider Park.

      (My apologies if this is a redundant message...folks from our Saturday
      Launch or from flyers might not have seen it.)

      Last week a couple of us had fun and learned a lot at the River
      Connections' weekly tune-up and might participate again. So here are
      this weeks' RC events:

      Tues. 7/17 6 p.m. River Connection Tune-up (Free if RC Club member;
      $10 with own boat; $25 with rental boat).

      Sat. 7/21 6 p.m. River Connection Demo -- come try out their boats ($10).

      The link to the River Connection in Hyde Park is on the PaddlePal
      Yahoo group site.

      Hope to met you on the river tomorrow,
      Diane