Re: [KingstonPaddlePals] Swift Caspian Sea for sale, Umiak, Werner paddle & mens extra large dry suit

  • june sanson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 18 6:20 AM
      HI Diane,
      I'd like to take a look at the Caspian later today if you are available.  I've been searching for a used Bering Sea since paddling one at the Kingston event last week.  How do they compare?
      I'll be around after 1:00 if that works for you.
      Thanks,
      June Sanson
      255 5270

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 18 7:37 PM

      Thanks laura.  I think the Umiak is one of the best kids kayaks...its an actual touring design.  Paddle is new.  i can give you a few of my smaller vests.Diane 845-331-9321 I'm usually out in the am

      ignore pic names...just didn't change name of file I uploaded to