Monday Launch Location & Time Changed to 9am Kingston Point Park

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 16, 2013

      High tide is 7:45, so if we launch at Kingston Point at 9 and go north a while, we will come back on the tide.  As we travel north toward the Kingston Rhinecliff bridge, we will paddle past Post and Rider Parks...how far we'll go depends on who shows up.

      Launch was changed from Catskill Creek since flooding into Creeks from last weeks heavy rain has created strong currents which could create difficulties for new or seasonal paddlers.

      Diane
    • Lissa Matthews
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 16, 2013
        Hoping to make it.
        Lissa

        On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 6:58 AM, Diane Dintruff <ddintruff@...> wrote:

        High tide is 7:45, so if we launch at Kingston Point at 9 and go north a while, we will come back on the tide.  As we travel north toward the Kingston Rhinecliff bridge, we will paddle past Post and Rider Parks...how far we'll go depends on who shows up.

        Launch was changed from Catskill Creek since flooding into Creeks from last weeks heavy rain has created strong currents which could create difficulties for new or seasonal paddlers.

        Diane

      • Lissa Queeney Matthews
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 16, 2013
          See you at 9-.