RE: [KingstonPaddlePals] looking for paddlers

  • Robert Fox
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 29, 2013
      I usually have a boat on my car from now until at least October, ready to go most any time, just drop me a line...or ring me on my mobile, 415 637 4585.
      bob

      To: KingstonPaddlePals@yahoogroups.com
      From: lqmatthews@...
      Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 12:37:12 -0400
      Subject: [KingstonPaddlePals] looking for paddlers

      Hi all, I am looking for a group that regularly goes out on Sundays, Mondays or Tuesdays. I get the notices for special events, but not sure where to look for weekly paddling.
      Thanks,
      Lissa