Re: [KingstonPaddlePals] Re: looking for paddlers

  • Jane Wilcox
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 28, 2013
      Lissa,

      Include me for most days of the week. I have a flexible work schedule.

      Jane Wilcox

      Jane E. Wilcox
      845-430-9582

    • Joanne Steele
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 28, 2013
        Lissa, I can go out most any day, as my schedule might allow. I've added you and other respondents to my "Kayak" list. I've found that talking is faster than typing, so call me as well: 845-338-0300 Leave a Message and then call my cellphone ( the number is on the other phone's message). We dress for the water temperature, not the air temperature. You know that, right?   Joanne

        On Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 12:37 PM, Lissa Matthews <lqmatthews@...> wrote:

        Hi all, I am looking for a group that regularly goes out on Sundays, Mondays or Tuesdays. I get the notices for special events, but not sure where to look for weekly paddling.
        Thanks,
        Lissa

      • Robert Fox
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 29, 2013
          I usually have a boat on my car from now until at least October, ready to go most any time, just drop me a line...or ring me on my mobile, 415 637 4585.
          bob

          To: KingstonPaddlePals@yahoogroups.com
          From: lqmatthews@...
          Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 12:37:12 -0400