Fwd: River Clean Sweep

  • marion zimmer
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2013
      Spring clean- ups!  Kayak launch areas.

      Maybe you can join us.

      There are two events coming up that I think you should be aware.
      This Saturday April 13 we will have a clean up at Sleightsburgh Park.
      We will be there from 11 AM-1 PM.   If you have any friends and/or neighbors
      with school age children that may be willing they are welcome.  If any Scout or
      youth groups want to help, they are welcome.  I will provide letters if requested
      if it is for badges.

      Also on May 11 Riverkeeper is organizing a Hudson River Sweep throughout
      the Hudson Valley from the Capital District to NYC.  They requested that we
      work on Lighthouse Park and Esopus Meadows Park.  Eli and Marion will be
      there that day from 9-11.  I may be able to join later.  This event is registered
      with the coordinated events that day by Riverkeeper.  I will let you know more
      details as they become available.

      Kathie Q