RE: [KingstonPaddlePals] Deadline for Two Row Paddling Applications is April 2

  • Yvonne Baker
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2013

      Every year I think I will make natural dyes and then cave because I hadn’t spent enough time looking for what I need. Next year for sure.

      You better get ready for a backgammon game. I’m thinking I’ll be over late morning as I have a dinner to go to that night with Dick at a friends house.

      Yvonne

      From: Andy Mager <tworow@...>
      Date: Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 3:55 PM
      To: Two Row Wampum Announcements <tworowrenewalannounce@...>, PEACE-LIST@..., noon@...

      Kayaks and sailboat

      Canoes

      Join us for the Epic Two Row Wampum Paddling Trip
      From July 28 – August 9: Albany to New York City
      Application Deadline: April 2, 2013

      A focal point of the year-long educational and advocacy Two Row Wampum Renewal Campaign will be a symbolic “enactment” of the treaty in the summer of 2013. We will bring the treaty to life with Haudenosaunee and other Native People paddling side-by-side with allies and supporters down the Hudson River from Albany to New York City. These two equal, but separate rows will demonstrate the wise, yet simple concept of the Two Row Wampum Treaty.

      We welcome people to join us for the full 13 day trip or any portion of it. Read full details.

      Fill out an online application:
      Application for Haudenosaunee and other Native Peoples
      Application for Non-Native Allies

      Download an application:
      Application for Haudenosaunee and other Native Peoples
       (pdf)
      Application for Non-Native Allies (pdf)

      Check out the latest version of the itinerary!
      (pdf)

      Join the Facebook event and invite your friends!

      Two Row Wampum Renewal Campaign
      Neighbors of the Onondaga Nation / Syracuse Peace Council
      2013 E. Genesee St., Syracuse, NY 13210
      (315) 701-1592
      www.honorthetworow.org

      Make a donation to support this project!