Re: [KingstonPaddlePals] Re: Epic 18 for sale

  • Michael Quick
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 30, 2013
      Thanks for responding, I'm giving this SERIOUS consideration. That is a bit less than the one I'm looking to buy (but 6+ years older)...   Do you have any pictures ?    I don't mind driving just to middletown, the one I'm considering buying is in Maine!

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 30, 2013
        Why not meet at Plumb Point and test paddle the boat?