Fw: Wednesday: Can you make "Kayak & Canoe Club of NY is holding a FREE POOL SESSION DEMO EVENING"?

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 1 KB
    I know we have a few paddlers from NYC in the group, so I thought I'd forward this

    Wednesday, April 3, 2013
    8:00 PM
    Please go to the event link in the MWA calendar as shown in the below event description
    000 Water Street
    New York, NY 10004
    Will you attend?
    This event is posted in detail on the MWA website calendar.
    Please go to below MWA link for this event's full information.
    http://waterfrontalliance.org/events/2013/04/03/kayak-canoe-club-ny-holding-free-pool-session-demo-evening
    Presented by:
    Ka...
    Learn more
    Mar
    29
    Free Lecture: Rebuilding the Public Realm After Sandy
    Friday, March 29, 2013 6:00 PM · 1 attending
    Mar
    31
    Easter Sunday - Can warm weather be far ahead?
    Sunday, March 31, 2013 12:00 AM · 1 attending
    Apr
    05
    Adaptability + Flow: Water and Weather over a Changing City - Day 1/2
    Friday, April 5, 2013 6:30 PM · 1 attending

    To stop receiving reminder emails about Meetups from this group, click here.

    Add info@... to your address book to receive all Meetup emails
    To manage your email settings, click here
    Meetup HQ in NYC is hiring! meetup.com/jobs