Saturday March 23 Kingston point

  • Ivan
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 21, 2013
      I will be going out on the Hudson this Saturday .

      Temp 38 to 40 degrees, some sun. STRONG winds. Expect waves.

      Drysuit conditions.

      Join me if you want. Otherwise go to Paddlesport.

      Launch from Kingston Point.
      On the water by 2:00.

      -Ivan
    • Rick Loggia
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 28, 2013

        I saw a note that some one is looking for a fast boat. I have an Epic 18 for sale. Great shape.

        Rick

      • panjshir_lion
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 29, 2013
          Hi, I sent you an email but will message you here too. If you could respond ASAP, I am going to be looking into getting an Epic early next week (Monday) and would like to talk to you first. I'm always checking email, you can also email panjshirlion@.... Thank you in advance.

          --- In KingstonPaddlePals@yahoogroups.com, Rick Loggia <rickloggia@...> wrote:

          > I saw a note that some one is looking for a fast boat. I have an Epic 18 for sale. Great shape.
          > rickloggia@...
          >
          > Rick

        • ahfraser2466
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 30, 2013
            I am not selling Epic, I think Rick is. His # - 914.523.6223
            He lives in Ossining. If you buy and want to paddle Monday let me know I was planning to go out.
            Alistair

            > Hi, I sent you an email but will message you here too. If you
            > could respond ASAP, I am going to be looking into getting an
            > Epic early next week (Monday) and would like to talk to you
            > first. I'm always checking email, you can also email
            > panjshirlion@.... Thank you in advance.
            >
            > PS> I want to know final price and about the year you think it is.
            >
            > --- In KingstonPaddlePals@yahoogroups.com, Rick Loggia
            > wrote:
            > >

            > > I saw a note that some one is looking for a fast boat. I have
            > an Epic 18 for sale. Great shape.
            > > rickloggia@...
            > >
            > > Rick

          • Rick Loggia
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 30, 2013
              I was frozen out of Yahoo for 12 hr.........forgot a security question......what a pain in the ass.

              $1600. bottom price, cash only. built '06. Has a fixed fin (not-retractable ).
              I'm in Middletown, Orange County.

              Hi, I sent you an email but will message you here too. If you could respond ASAP, I am going to be looking into getting an Epic early next week (Monday) and would like to talk to you first. I'm always checking email, you can also email panjshirlion@.... Thank you in advance.

              PS> I want to know final price and about the year you think it is.

              --- In KingstonPaddlePals@yahoogroups.com, Rick Loggia <rickloggia@...> wrote:

              > I saw a note that some one is looking for a fast boat. I have an Epic 18 for sale. Great shape.
              > rickloggia@...
              >
              > Rick

            • Michael Quick
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 30, 2013
                Thanks for responding, I'm giving this SERIOUS consideration. That is a bit less than the one I'm looking to buy (but 6+ years older)...   Do you have any pictures ?    I don't mind driving just to middletown, the one I'm considering buying is in Maine!

                I was frozen out of Yahoo for 12 hr.........forgot a security question......what a pain in the ass.

                $1600. bottom price, cash only. built '06. Has a fixed fin (not-retractable ).
                I'm in Middletown, Orange County.

                Hi, I sent you an email but will message you here too. If you could respond ASAP, I am going to be looking into getting an Epic early next week (Monday) and would like to talk to you first. I'm always checking email, you can also email panjshirlion@.... Thank you in advance.

                PS> I want to know final price and about the year you think it is.

                --- In KingstonPaddlePals@yahoogroups.com, Rick Loggia <rickloggia@...> wrote:

                > I saw a note that some one is looking for a fast boat. I have an Epic 18 for sale. Great shape.
                > rickloggia@...
                >
                > Rick

              • ahfraser2466
                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 30, 2013
                  Why not meet at Plumb Point and test paddle the boat?