Seeking a fast Kayak qcc700, Epic, etc.

  • panjshir_lion
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 13, 2013
      If you know anyone looking to sell a kayak, I'm interested !!
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 25, 2013
        If you are willing to drive down to north pa,
        ABelfus@...
        has a kevlar qcc with smart track rudder selling for $2000.

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 29, 2013
          I think I saw yours, it was the XL and a bit older... ?

          --- In KingstonPaddlePals@yahoogroups.com, Diane Dintruff <ddintruff@...> wrote:

          > If you are willing to drive down to north pa,
          > ABelfus@...
          >
          > has a kevlar qcc with smart track rudder selling for $2000.
          >

          > ________________________________

        • DianeD
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 30, 2013
            I've never owned a QCC 700.  I paddle an older Valley Skerrey Excel.

            ABelfus@...
            down in NE PA buys and sells kayaks and gear.  He currently has a kevlar QCC700 for sale among others.  If you are trading up, he takes trade-ins as partial payment.

            Diane

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 30, 2013
              I noticed this post on Hudson Valley Craigslist:  "Seaward Quest, '19 by 20.5''"  I don't know anything about this kayak except at 19 feet, I suspect it is fast.

              I've never owned a QCC 700.  I paddle an older Valley Skerrey Excel.

              ABelfus@...
              down in NE PA buys and sells kayaks and gear.  He currently has a kevlar QCC700 for sale among others.  If you are trading up, he takes trade-ins as partial payment.

              Diane

              --- In KingstonPaddlePals@yahoogroups.com, "panjshir_lion" <panjshir_lion@...> wrote:

              > I think I saw yours, it was the XL and a bit older... ?
              >
              > --- In KingstonPaddlePals@yahoogroups.com, Diane Dintruff ddintruff@ wrote:
              > >
              > > If you are willing to drive down to north pa,
              > > ABelfus@
              > >
              > > has a kevlar qcc with smart track rudder selling for $2000.

            • Michael Quick
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 30, 2013
                Thanks, looking at their website, it looks like the boat has a long tapering nose opposed to utilizing all of the water line with a more plumb bow.  It's not slow but it appears to lose 1-2' in LWL.  Thanks for pointing it out...

                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 30, 2013

                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 30, 2013

                    19'22.5"14.5"32"L x 16"W x 13.5"D68 ltrs163 ltrs367 ltrs58 LBS.

                    Actually I would consider it an expedition kayak ...
                    Looks good for someone though ...