Re: [KingstonPaddlePals] Attachment: In the future I'll put attachments into group files

  • huesmaureen
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2013
      FYI  I couldn't open it either. I figured it was just non-tech-y me or non-new computer here.

      On 03/03/13, Diane Dintruff<ddintruff@...> wrote:

      Russ & all group members,
      I couldn't open it either.  I'm thinking yahoo groups wants you to use their file system to distribute & link to files since the usual yahoo mail attachment doesn't work.
      Thanks,
      Diane