Kayak Pool Practice Sessions at Bard Schedule & Info

  • rkread03
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2013
      The pool is open! Come practice rolling, rescues, strokes...whatever you like. Just be sure your boat is absolutely CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN, inside and out!

      WHEN: Wednesdays, March 6, 13, 20; 9:30-11:30am.

      WHERE: Stevenson Athletic Center Pool at Bard College. Map: http://goo.gl/maps/3J1Os

      FEE: $20 (5 people minimum)

      HOW: Advanced reservations required. Please email me directly, indicating which dates you'll attend. I'll respond with my mailing address, so that you can then mail me a check for the total amount. Note that if we get a few more attendees, the price goes down to $15, and I'll refund you the difference. Payment for each session is required no later than 1 week in advance (the Wednesday before); if you know you'll attend more than one, advance payment for all sessions attending would be great.

      THE SAD TRUTH: The sessions won't run if we don't have enough paddlers to pay for the pool. So if you pay, but cancel at the last minute, please don't expect to get your $ back. Your fellow paddlers will appreciate your cooperation!

      FINAL NOTE: I'll be away Feb 21-27. For the first session, March 6, EARLY registration/payment is much appreciated.

      Bard Pool website:
      http://www.bardathletics.com/sports/2010/12/8/GEN_1208103944.aspx?tab=facilitiesandhours