Good News & Bad News regarding the Peekskill waterfront

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2013
      The good news concerns the Annsville Creek Paddlesport Center (Atlantic Kayak Tours) becoming the first State Park devoted to kayakers in opening ceremony on Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 10:00 AM.
      Annesville Creek Paddlesport Center
      Hudson Highlands State Park
      Peekskill, NY
      Launch - Day Use Designated Greenway water trail site. Latest addition to Hudson Highlands State Park. First State Park devoted to kayakers. Concessionaire provides boat rentals and instruction.

      and the bad news is the Peekskill Cerebration which included Dragon Boat races has been discontinued for reasons described in forwarded email...