Re: [KingstonPaddlePals] Winter Paddling

  • frasers4@optonline.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 11, 2013
      Can't paddle this weekend, maybe next.

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Ivan
      Date: Tuesday, January 8, 2013 1:18 pm
      Subject: [KingstonPaddlePals] Winter Paddling
      To: KingstonPaddlePals@yahoogroups.com

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 14, 2013
        I had another eye surgery last Friday, but they filled my eye with air rather than gas so my recuperation time will be measured in weeks not months.  I don't have any pics with ice flows so I'm looking forward to getting in some cold weather paddling and photography.  Diane

        > I am interested in getting out on the Hudson on Saturdays and
        > Sundays if not ice locked.
        > Early PM.
        > Anybody interested?
        > Should have a dry suit.

      • Ivan
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 17, 2013
          Weather forecast is good for Sunday 1/20:
          Over 40 degrees and clear.

          The winds will be strong.
          Maybe very strong.

          I will be at Kingston point ready to unload at 1:10 PM if you or anybody else commits to showing.

          Otherwise I will probably be there anyway.

          Saturday 1/19:

          A little cooler, maybe snow or rain,less wind.
          I might go out about 2:30 PM.

          (local) VI VIII VII - OH WON TO OWE

          --- In KingstonPaddlePals@yahoogroups.com, frasers4@... wrote:

          > Can't paddle this weekend, maybe next.----- Original Message -----From: Ivan Date: Tuesday, January 8, 2013 1:18 pmSubject: [KingstonPaddlePals] Winter PaddlingTo: KingstonPaddlePals@yahoogroups.com> I am interested in getting out on the Hudson on Saturdays and > Sundays if not ice locked.> Early PM.> Anybody interested?> Should have a dry suit.> > Reply> >

        • Ivan
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 21, 2013
            The weather was good.
            It was over 40 and clear.