Fw: You're invited to Paddle Upper Wappingers Creek WHILE WE CAN!!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 1 KB
    I thought this meetup might appeal to some ....

    Sunday, November 4, 2012
    12:30 PM
    Stanford Recreation Park
    Creamery Rd
    Stanford, NY 12581
    Will you attend?
    19 spots left!
    Paddle the Upper Wappingers Creek !!

    Paddle Dutchess County's main artery starting as north as roads will take us. We will start at the Stanford Town Recreational Park in Stanfordville, and follow the creek as it meanders through the Towns of S...
    Learn more
    Nov
    01
    Bull Hill Mt Loop "Thursday Night" *HEADLAMP SPECIAL*
    Thursday, November 1, 2012 5:30 PM · 9 attending
    Nov
    03
    Catskill 3500 Series: Friday and Balsam Cap *BUSHWHACK*
    Saturday, November 3, 2012 9:00 AM · 15 attending
    Nov
    04
    Adirondack HP Series: Iroquois-Algonquin-Wright via the STEEPEST TRAIL in ADKs!
    Sunday, November 4, 2012 7:00 AM · 6 attending

    Add info@... to your address book to receive all Meetup emails
    To unsubscribe from similar emails from this Meetup Group, click here
    Meetup HQ in NYC is hiring! http://www.meetup.com/jobs/