Tomorrow: Music or Adrenalin

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 1 KB
    While I'm paddlin & chillin to music on the Rondout tomorrow (rain date for Italian Festival), some of you adrenalin junkies, I won't name names, might be interested in joining Vikki and Jim at their impromptu NE Ct meetup tomorrow.  Diane

    Sunday, October 14, 2012
    11:30 AM
    Housatonic Meadows Picnic Area
    Route 7
    Kent, CT 06757
    Will you attend?
    19 spots left!
     The weather is suppose to be perfect! Let's go!
    We will arrange a car shuttle among ourselves.
    We will meet at  Housatonic Meadows Picnic Area and then go to Falls Village.  If you may remember, there was road work last time and little or no cel...
    Learn more
    Oct
    27
    Let't try again, Annual Halloween Kayak Parade
    Saturday, October 27, 2012 5:30 PM ยท 19 attending

    Add info@... to your address book to receive all Meetup emails
    To unsubscribe from similar emails from this Meetup Group, click here
    Meetup HQ in NYC is hiring! http://www.meetup.com/jobs/