Saturday, June 2nd short paddle

  • Marion Zimmer
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2012

      If you still haven't found a paddle to suit your time schedule this weekend - I plan to kayak out of George Freer Park, Canal Street, Port Ewen.

      Saturday, June 2nd  at noon.  (high tide)  Weather permiting - looks like rain should clear by then.

      Marion Z.
    • laura Shulman
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2012
        I will join you!  Thanks for the invite!!!