Today's Freer Beach Paddle 9;30 or 10:30

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2008
      Marian, Connie & I are all early risers so we decided to go North for
      an hour (9:30), check back at Freer beach (10:30) to see if anyone else
      shows up then head South. Yesterday, we were just a few yards away
      from the young bald eagle that hangs out around the Rondout, so heading
      North perhaps we'll see him again and heading south we'll be likely to
      catch the sunday regatta that ususally sails around noon.Diane