Fw: Scenic Hudson Kayak Storage Lottery Opening for Season

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2012

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: Anna Thompson <athompson@...>
      Cc: Margery Groten <mgroten@...>
      Sent: Monday, April 16, 2012 2:48 PM
      Subject: Scenic Hudson Kayak Storage Lottery Opening for Season

      Hi –

      The Hudson River boating season will be beginning again shortly and Scenic Hudson is pleased to open the canoe and kayak pavilion at Long Dock Park in Beacon for its first full season, running from May 14 – November 2, with the deadline to submit applications on April 27. This year’s fee for storage is $150, covering the entire season.

      If you are interested in storing your boat at Long Dock Park, please visit our website at http://www.scenichudson.org/long-dock-boat-storage-2012 to apply. This application will enter your information into our lottery system, from which the final participants will be selected. All applicants who are selected to store boats in the pavilion will be notified by Friday, May 4, with further details about this season’s process.

      If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me by phone at (845) 473-4440, ext. 247 or by email at athompson@....

      Thank you,

      Anna Thompson

      Anna Thompson
      Administrative Assistant
      Scenic Hudson, Inc.
      Tel: 845 473 4440 Ext 247
      Fax: 845 473 2648
      athompson@...
      LAND • PARKS • ADVOCACY
      www.scenichudson.org
      P Please consider the environment before you print this e-mail.