Kingston Sailing Club Spring Meeting & Pot Luck.& sails for kayaks

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2012
      Hi, I chatted this morning with the commodore of the Kingston Sailing Club, he said they are always looking for crew and that those interested would be welcome at this forwarded event and other events (no sailing experience necessary)..  He said they sail on Sunday's, with the exception of the first weekend May 12 which is on Saturday because Sunday is Mother's Day.

      I've been contemplating getting a sail rig for my Hobie Adventure and thought this might be a good way to obtain a refresher.   Has anyone had experience with sailing a Hobie without pontoons, or using any of the other sails like Wind Paddle on touring kayaks?  Do sails for kayaks seem worth the money?

       Diane