SKAT is offering free kayak rentals 4/15 for river clean-up, & locally 4/21Sleightsburg

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 24, 2012

      The cleanup of  Sleightsburg Park & Rondout  is April 21 from 9 am to 12 noon...I use my kayak to pick up stuff along the shore & floating debris that day.

      SKAT is offering free kayak rentals...but I'd reserve ASAP if you need a boat to help out..maneuvering around to pick up stuff is a good way to get used to controlling a boat.

      happy for all the flowering trees!  Diane

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 24, 2012
        hey in re to your other e-mail  It opens to calvin klein jeans advert.   George

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 24, 2012
        George..weird the link below worked OK for me.  I'll also try  attaching the file but I'm not sure yahoo groups allow this. Way too many fisherman on the Rondout today.

        "bidbuy34@..." <bidbuy34@...>
[...]

      • Christine Houlihan-D'Aleo
        Message 4 of 4 , Mar 24, 2012
          Hmmm... Not sure what email that was. I can't remember.

          Sent from my iPhone 4S