Date Change for tomorrow's HVCFI Esopus Waterfront Presentation to March 7

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2012

      Hi all, tomorrow's 2/22/12 breakfast presentation of the Esopus Waterfront Innitiative at the Hudson Valley Center for Innovation has been changed to:

      MARCH 7

        Seven21 Media Center

       721 Broadway, Kingston, NY 12401

      Networking 8:00 am

      Presentations 8:30-10:00 am

      I have my tenth eye surgery on 2/28/12 so there is a chance I might need an alternate presenter if any follow-ups are necessary...but the Powerpoint presentation is all put together with notes about what I wanted to say, sign up sheets for new volunteers, and brochures on Esopus Parks.

       Tonight's Pride of Ulster County award is as scheduled...I imagine it will be fairly short since they have a lot of business to get to.  Here are a couple of links to past Ulster Pride Awards, with the location of tonight's Pride award :

      https://sites.google.com/site/pack26portewenny/pack-videos/2011arrowoflightceremony

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sveSNuBCEA

      Chester's Cutting Crew will receive
      the Pride of Ulster County Award
      at the  6th Floor of County Office Building,
      244 Fair Street, Kingston,
      Tuesday 2/21/12, 7pm at the start of the UC Legislators meeting.

      Diane Dintruff