Fw: Resources from Revitalizing Hudson Riverfronts Forum

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2012

      --- On Thu, 1/19/12, Melanie Moore <mxmoore@...> wrote:

      From: Melanie Moore <mxmoore@...>
      Subject: Resources from Revitalizing Hudson Riverfronts Forum
      Date: Thursday, January 19, 2012, 3:15 PM

      Hello,

      Thank you attending our Revitalizing Hudson Riverfronts Forum last Thursday January 12th. We valued your presence at the forum and you input during the mapping exercise. I hope that you will continue your interest in renewing our waterfronts for a healthier future. I have included resources at the bottom of this e-mail  related to climate change and waterfront management including the forum press coverage and presentation slides.

      AICP credits for this event are pending authorization, when they become available we will e-mail those who requested these credits.

      Thank you and have a wonderful rest of the year!
      Melanie Moore for the Planning Committee:
      Scenic Hudson
      NYS DEC
      Hudson River Estuary Program
      Hudson River Research Reserve

      Check the website in the coming weeks for the forum presentation slides at:

      Download a digital copy of the book "Revitalizing Hudson Riverfronts" at:

      See the press coverage and videos from this conference go to:

      Watch Steve Rosenberg's (Scenic Hudson) interview here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGN3Kd4DibY

      Watch Kingston mayor Shayne Gallo’s opening remarks here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoyJdgrzoH8

      Watch Fran Dunwell's (NYS DEC) opening remarks here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_oWubm79HI

      Watch Sacha Spector’s (Scenic Hudson) presentation here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKWHBkZwxrw

      Watch Kristin Marcell's (NYS DEC) presentation here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsSZzsqvnaU

      Watch Emily Vail's (NYS DEC) presentation here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tzhd9jeIk6Y

      Join a Scenic Hudson Sea Level Rise Task Force by contacting Sacha Spector at:
      sspector@... *Please put SLR Task Force in the subject line of the e-mail

      Sign up for the Climate Smart Communities list serve at:

      Connect to the Hudson Valley Climate Change Network e-mail list contact Kristin Marcell at:
      kamarcel@...

      Attend a lecture on "Global Climate Change: A Primer" at the Cary Institute on Jan. 20th:
       http://www.caryinstitute.org/events.html

      Melanie Moore, Estuary Training Program Assistant
      Hudson River National Estuarine Research Reserve
      Norrie Point Environmental Center
      P: 845-889-4745 ex. 115 F: 845-889- 4749
      mxmoore@...