Seal watching tours

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2011
      I wrote Empire Kayaks, the group that we signed up with the past couple of years that got cancelled because of bad weather.  They responded with a link to the location where they launch and said that seals were already there.  Since those of us who wanted to go have their own wet (3mm) or dry/semi dry suits maybe we should just head down there on our own as Empire Kayak suggests.  Those without appropriate cold water attire or boats of course would need to rent from a group like Empire Kayaks.  Another option would be to go with the Sebago canoe club when they go out onto Jamaica Bay.  Diane