Link to Kingston Xmas Parade & a few paddling pics

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2011
    George in his Santa's cap, and me with my bow decorated with a Xmas wreath paddled over and joined Ivan at Rhinecliff waiting for Kinder claus to cross the Hudson in the tug Cornell. The crossing started later than we anticipated so we floated on the peaceful Hudson briefly connecting with a couple of other paddlers passing by.  Beautiful day.  The freeman has a video and pics:

    http://www.dailyfreeman.com/articles/2011/11/27/news/doc4ed18ec3c75ae371404286.txt#photo1