Fw: RESCHEDULED: You're Invited to an RCWC Stream Monitoring Training 11/2; 3:30pm

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2011

      --- On Mon, 10/31/11, Victor-Pierre Melendez <victor@...> wrote:

      From: Victor-Pierre Melendez <victor@...>
      Subject: RESCHEDULED: You're Invited to an RCWC Stream Monitoring Training 11/2; 3:30pm
      Date: Monday, October 31, 2011, 3:36 PM

      Hey Folks - do to the snow storm this weekend we have rescheduled,

      We will be collecting samples outside than heading into the warmth of the indoors to learn how to assess and identify what we have collected.

      The Rondout Creek Watershed Council and the Town of Rochester ECC will be hosting a Stream Monitoring, water quality training with Martha Cheo from Hudson Basin River watch.
      Please post and or pass this information along to your groups.

      What:    Stream Monitoring Training
      When:   November 2nd 2011 3:30pm
      Where:  Peterskill Creek (Deep Hole), Allgerville

      The training is designed for Environmental Conservation Commission (ECC) members, students and community members interested in being trained in water  quality monitoring procedures, starting with tier one.

      Please RSVP to rochesterecc@... or call (845) 418-4842

      We hope to see you there!
      --
      Victor-Pierre Melendez, MSc

      Hudson River Sloop Clearwater, Inc.
      724 Wolcott Ave
      Beacon, NY 12508

       Learn about our Green Cities Initiative  http://www.clearwater.org/ea/ej/

      Inspiring, educating, and activating the next generation of environmental leaders!