SAT OCT 1

  • Ivan
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2011
      Anybody get out on the Hudson this past Saturday afternoon?
      A rare chance to play in "conditions".

      -Ivan
    • karty707@verizon.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2011
        Yes, neighbors of Cindy's were capsized and rescued.

        On 10/03/11, Ivan<is.wolfram@...> wrote:

        Anybody get out on the Hudson this past Saturday afternoon?
        A rare chance to play in "conditions".

        -Ivan

      • glider12455

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 3, 2011
            Once the rain left it was clear, warm (air and water), and 30 nauts constant wind.

            Waves with whitecaps coming into shore.

            Perfect!

            The first time I ever wore my helmet in the Hudson, and the first time my helmet proved useful.