Tuesday the 7th paddle

  • mazeeyah
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2007
      Hi all,

      I plan to paddle from George Freer Beach Tuesday AM at 8:30 for 2-21/2
      hours.

      Anyone care to jion me?

      Marion Z.
    • Marie Ulmer
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2007
        Hi Marion

        I would like to meet you tomorrow
        is the beach off 9W turn left then I will see the beach sign?
        679-4856
        Marie Ulmer

        ps Toni, My boats are on top of my car already if you want to take a
        break from hauling yours and come with me. Or if not, does anyone else
        want an extra boat, call me.