Re: [KingstonPaddlePals] Kayaking in Cape Cod

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6, 2011
      Hi Linda,
      Welcome to KingstonPaddlePals.  For kayaking in the Hudson Valley or elsewhere, one resource every paddler should know about is paddling.net.  If you go to their launch map:

      http://www.paddling.net/launches/

      and click on "additional info" for the launches noted around Cape Cod, you should be able to find out good info about the launches in the area.  Also in the "Go paddling" action bar pulldown, there are trip reports and more.  In the "Community" Action bar pulldowns are numerous message boards.  I've always had good luck getting answers to questions using these boards.

      I've only biked around the Cape & Nantucket.  My trips there were before I took up paddling. Have a wonderful trip!  Diane