Membership Card for Club Discounts

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 71 KB
    Rich requires proof of membership for his Club day sale tomorrow 4/7/11up at Adirondack Paddle'n'Pole, 2123 Central Avenue, Colonie (Albany/Schenectady)...so I made up a membership card (attached).  Members of outdoor clubs/organizations get up to 20% off canoes and kayaks in stock and 20% off everything else in stock & some special orders.  Proof of membership required.  Store open 10-8.

    Eastern Mountain Sports also recognizes KingstonPaddlePals as a Club/Organization for Club days.