Thursday 8/2 evening paddle & social with the Hudson Kayaking Group

  • ddintruff
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2007
      We will launch in Malden (just north of Saugerties) at 6:30 PM. From
      the RvW bridge, take 9W south to Malden, turn left onto Main St
      (Malden Turnpike) towards the river. Follow River St. to the park
      (follow roads that go left). This info is from Peter. Call him if you
      need more info at 518-965-3009. Peter's email is still limited.